4 Item Items
SHIPMENT IN 5-7 WORKING DAYS
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 26 loyalty points. Your cart will total 26 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 5,20 €.
4-channel digital amplifier from the X-Ion series
- Operating voltage: 10 - 16 V
- Output power: at 14.4 V
RMS Power @ 4 Ohm Stereo: 4 x 80 W
RMS Power @ 2 Ohm Stereo: 4 x 150 W
RMS power @ 4 Ohm bridged: 2 x 300 W
- Signal noise distance:> 96 dB
- low pass filter: 40 - 4500 Hz
- High pass filter / Subsonic filter: 20 - 4500 Hz
- Transmission frequency: 10 Hz - 50 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Distortion factor at 4 ohms at 1/2 Rated power: <0.029%
- Channel separation: 75 dB
- Fuse: 40 A x 1
- Input sensitivity: 200 mV - 8 V
- Dimension: 180 (W) x 45 (H) x 150 (L) mm
Dynamics, performance and sound at top level - The AudioSystem X-Ion series is characterized by unconditional control. Especially in this series the German engineering art is formally noticeable. The result: a warm pleasant sound picture coupled with a wide frequency spectrum.
This handy full-range 4-channel high-performance digital amplifier with SMD technology has got it all. Load stable to 2 Ohm stereo per channel / up to 4 Ohm in bridged mode, variable and switchable Subsonic / Highpass / Lowpass and Bandpass filters, as well as a full-scale mode with an efficiency of up to 86% are possible. Its efficient and sophisticated safety system (MWPC) protects the amplifier against overheating, overvoltage, short circuits and DC voltage at the loudspeaker output. In addition to a high-level input (original radio) with automatically generated power on, the optional cable remote control (RTC) is included.