Prices are tax included
4 Item Items
SHIPMENT IN 15 WORKING DAYS
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 340 loyalty points. Your cart will total 340 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 68,00 €.
Buy Brax MAtrix MX4 and receive FREE a Pair of extraordinary tweeter
Building "handmade" on our principles and "made in Germany", we have developed the amplifier BRAX MX4 according to the latest technologies. The result is both an output stage of class and a true high-end statement: Years of development, innovative technologies and an extremely fastidious manufacturing combined with the love of music as a driving force for our work make the BRAX MX4 undoubtedly the most powerful and sounded most powerful four-channel amplifier in the world.
The linear design of the MX4 amplifier and to the last detail, the board layout, we have deliberately avoided the use of crossovers and filter functions. Short signal paths in combination with selected components "made in Germany" ensure pristine listening pleasure and underline the puristic high-end philosophy of BRAX MX4.
In order to eliminate differences in performance and manufacturing tolerances between individual components completely, we use only hand-selected transistors for the production of each MX4 amplifier. We share the current, voltage and resistance values in over 300 categories and to adapt them to each other so perfectly. In this way BRAX amplifier reference status worldwide reach. Audiotec Fischer is the only global manufacturer of audiophile products that performs the laborious and time-consuming procedure of hand selection in his quest for perfection. Of course, the necessary instruments are in-house developments.
Two separate power supplies for the channels A / B and C / D guarantee a limitless stable power output of BRAX MX4. So the power of the power amplifier remains constant even when speakers or woofers with different impedances to the BRAX MX4 be connected. To furthermore directly regulate voltage fluctuations on the power supply, the amplifier has specifically via connection sockets for a buffer capacitor. The gold-plated, solid power terminals accept wire with a diameter of up to 50mm ² and also make an important contribution to the optimal power supply of the BRAX MX4.
As a result, the BRAX MX4 is characterized by a highly dynamic, lightning fast and uncontrollably powerful sound reproduction. The output stage of the underlying philosophy of the package in a wooden crate rounded. In addition, each unit is individually produced and recorded with the corresponding serial number in a service database. We produce the BRAX MX4 exclusively to order, while focusing always happy to special customer requests. Thus each output stage becomes a unique piece, which should adorn themselves rightly with the title "high-end made in Germany".
- Optical inputs for the coming BRAX processor (2 x TOSLINK)
- Separate connection for BRAX Power Stabilizer directly to the switching transistors
- Eight Eingangselkos for extremely high current pulse loads with a total capacity of 40,000 microFarad
- 200 amp high-power switching transistors
- Performance optimized suppression choke up 300 amps peak with low internal resistance
- developed especially transformers with high efficiency core materials and a total output of over 1,800 watts
- high efficiency through fast Schottky power diodes with a total of 160 amps
- Side PCB with 32 hand selected high-end MOSFET transistors that deliver great sound
- processor-controlled management of the operating data of the amplifier and control the optional fan. Additionally, the processor monitors the entire amplifier and switches this case of a malfunction, if appropriate, from
- Engraved serial number in the stainless steel nameplate
- impedance independent output power of about 280 watts per channel
- 4, 2 and 1-ohm stable
- Optional fan in the base plate with processor fan
- the solid, consisting of a special aluminum alloy heat sink ensures a perfect cooling of the power supply and output stage transistors.
- output power per channel - 4 x 275 W at 4 ohms - W 4 x 280 to 2 Ohm - W 4 x 285 to 1 ohm - x 550 W bridged at 4 Ohm 2 - 2 x 560 W bridged at 4 Ohm - frequency range: 10 Hz - 80 kHz - distortion: <0.001% - noise ratio:> 110 dB - TIM: <0.006% - attenuation factor to 4 ohms:> 1000 - External security: 150 A - input sensitivity: 1 V - 8.0 V - input impedance: 10 kOhm - dimensions height x width x depth: 79 mm x 360 mm x 360 mm - weight: 11.5 kg